Vacating Old Judgments

Is a business trying to collect on an old judgment against you? At CreditorCollections, A Law Firm, we can possibly help with vacating the judgment by contesting the validity of the service of process in the initial case.

In our experience, it is often difficult for the plaintiff business to establish that the original service was proper, especially on older judgments that have been transferred or assigned. Contact our founding attorney, Joel Blumberg, to discuss your matter today.

We generally handle these efforts on a flat-fee basis, so you will have an upfront understanding of the process and total costs involved.

For additional information, contact us online or call 888-899-7394 to speak to a Florida collections lawyer with over 30 years' experience. From our office in West Palm Beach, we help people throughout the world with vacating judgments in Florida.