Vacating Old Judgments

Is a business trying to collect on an old judgment against you? I can possibly help with vacating the Judgment by contesting the original service of process. In my experience, it is difficult for the Plaintiff business to support that the original service was proper, especially on older judgments that have been transferred or assigned. Contact me to discuss your matter.

I generally handle these efforts on a flat fee basis, so you will have an understanding of the total process and total costs.